At Organisation, we strive to write about the experiences we have when solving client assignments. We also like to express our opinion in the media. Below are some examples of publications and media appearances:
- “Relations at Work and Working with Relations” by Camilla Raymond, published in 2012 by Dansk Psykologisk Forlag
- “Project Competence” by Anita Mac & Morten Ejlskov, published in 2009 by Hans Reitzels Forlag
- “The Way to Job Satisfaction and Engagement Is Co-workership” by Camilla Raymond, Morten Ejlskov & Kristoffer Levinsen, published in 2015 at Lederweb.dk
- “Creativity and Leadership Go Hand-in-Hand” by Morten Ejlskov & Camilla Raymond, published in 2014 in DJØF-Bladet
- “The Front Leaders Are the Banner Bearers of Change” by Morten Ejlskov & Anette Friedrichs, published in 2011 in Danske Kommuner
- “360 Degree Leadership Evaluation” by Morten Ejlskov & Lars Kragh Møller, published in 2008 in Ugeskrift for Læger
- “Make the Difficult Meeting a Good Experience” – Interview with Camilla Raymond. By Birgit Bruun Christensen, published in 2012 in Kristeligt Dagblad.
- “Have That Difficult Talk with your Annoying Colleague” – Based on tools from Camilla Raymonds book
- “Relations at Work and Working with Relations”. By Lene Wessel, published in 2014 in Magasinet Arbejdsmiljø.
- “Positive Psychology in the Workplace” – Radio interview with Camilla Raymond. Aired in 2012 on Radio 24syv.
- “Relations in the Workplace” – Radio interview with Camilla Raymond. Aired in 2013 on A propos (DR)
- “Companies Are Forcing Employees to Smile” – Interview with Camilla Raymond. By Nanna Schelde, published in 2012 in Kristeligt Dagblad